
This blog has been around long enough, scrabbling parts and pieces together with it's sister projects and interests. All summer it's been on hiatus and, I promise you, while the updates have been slow I've been gathering fuel for the fire. Now the challenge is to write some decent posts and organize these jumbles of links.
There is a reason why the picture above looks like a massive rebuilt engine piston, and [warning: profound architecture word] simultaneously a sizable collection of kegs - this has been a long time in the making and is going to require a lot of work and a supply of my 'magical blend' of choice.
But you don't have to take my word for it...
...which would beg the question: "Why do Hipsters drink cheap beer?"

2 comments:
Is that you in the photo? I can't quite make it out. And are these piston heads/kegs hypothetical or physical? Are you building a small hadron collider, by any chance?
Needless to say, I've got some questions and I'm intrigued...keep us posted!
If by the tall, dirty, scrawny, white dude gleefully seated amoungst the massive metal parts and pieces, I must confess...
...it is not me. The fact that they are piston heads though is not a lie. And they do look like (and maybe one of them is) kegs.
Post a Comment