Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Assignment summary

Thesis-ers I heard through the grapevine that you have an assigment due for thesis prep. tomorrow.

Why not post it for us too?

of course add the disclaimer that it's for prep. but I think it would be good for us to have an idea of what you are doing there as well.

I'm only asking this thinking that you probably typing it up and therefore it only takes 5 minutes to post it up on the blog to.

If it's more time than that please disregard this.

For those who have updated so far it's been really helpful and I hope the comments back are helpful as well.

For those who haven't yet posted either summarizing statements or a thesis statement. I would ask that you take 20 minutes and post some info. it will allow us to better prep over the weekend.


As I said all the work i've seen has been very good, so thank you for that!

-A

No comments: